1. HTML5 AudioFly Quick install
- Log in to the Joomla administration back-end.
- Select Extensions --> Install/Uninstall from the top menu.
- In the panel Upload package file, click Browse and locate the installation package you have downloaded to your local computer.
- Click the button Upload & Install.
- Select Extensions --> Module Manager from the top menu and click SJ HTML5 AudioFly in the list.
- Open the module and follow the setup.
2. Basic settings for the module
|Internet Explorer 9||YES||No|
|Google Chrome 6||YES||YES|
|Apple Safari 5||YES||No|
In the Extensions -> Module Manager section, find your HTML5 AudioFly module and click on it to acess the module's setup section.
You can find all the module's options right in the first window that opens.
First, from the right side of the page change the Status of the module into Published, put it into the desired Position and, if you want your module to be displayed with a title, select from the right Show at the Show Title section. Last, give your module the title that you want it to be displayed with.
Also, don't forget to set the display for your module on the pages you want it to be shown: Module Assignment section.
3. Setting up the visuals
3.1. SJ HTML5 AudioFly Settings
Inside this section, you will find the options that allows you to set the colors for the Library/ Playlist and the Selected Item from the playlist.
Also, you can chose the status for the Library and the Download Icon, if you want the playlist to repeat after the last song and set the custom text displayed when the player is opened without a playlist.
3.2. Backgrounds and JQuery
Inside this section, you can set the colors for the player's background and set some custom CSS if you like.
Also, you can activate/ deactivate the JQuery.